We know that it’s taken a while to get over the heartbreak of last weekend. It’s okay. We understand your pain. But, Northwestern does travel up to Madison to play Wisconsin tomorrow. Yep, that’s right. Northwestern’s season didn’t end last Saturday night. There’s a long way to go. To get you caught up, here are some links to boost you knowledge on Northwestern’s northern neighbors:
- Like Northwestern, the Badgers suffered a loss to Ohio State in their Big Ten opener. The fact that Wisconsin is now a game behind the Buckeyes in the standings and don’t hold the head-to-head tiebreaker in the Leaders Division, hasn’t caused the Badgers to lose focus.
- Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon had a tough time against Ohio State a couple weeks ago and will be looking to get back on track against the Wildcats.
- Tight end Jacob Pederson is looking to come back from a sprained left knee this week. He wants to play more of a role in the offense, taking pressure off of star wide receiver Jared Abbrederis.
- ESPN’s Matt Fortuna profiled Abbrederis on his journey from being a walk-on to being ranked 12th in the nation in receiving yards with 572 on the year.
- Dave Radcliffe of Bleacher Report takes a look at five key statistical revelations for the Badgers so far this season.
- As usual, be sure to check out all of InsideNU’s coverage before, during and after the game, including InsideNU’s Kevin Trahan and NNN’s Brandon Liebhaber on Wildcat Gameday Preview.