Quarterback — Kain Colter, Trevor Siemian
Running Back — Mike Trumpy, Treyvon Green OR Stephen Buckley
Y Receiver — Mike Jensen
X Receiver — Tony Jones, Kyle Prater
Z Receiver — Rashad Lawrence, Cameron Dickerson
H Receiver — Christian Jones, Andrew Scanlan
Superback — Dan Vitale, Malin Jones
Left Tackle — Jack Konopka, Shane Mertz
Left Guard — Geoff Mogus, Adam DePietro
Center — Brandon Vitabile, Hayden Baker
Right Guard — Ian Park OR Matt Frazier
Right Tackle — Paul Jorgensen, Eric Olson
Defensive End – Tyler Scott, Ifeadi Odenigbo
Defensive Tackle – Will Hampton, Sean McEvilly, C.J. Robbins
Defensive Tackle – Chance Carter, Max Chapman
Defensive End – Dean Lowry, Deonte Gibson
SAM Linebacker – Collin Ellis, Joseph Jones
MIKE Linebacker – Damien Proby, Timmy Vernon OR Jaylen Prater
WILL Linebacker – Chi Chi Ariguzo, Drew Smith
Cornerback – Matt Harris, Dwight White
Safety – Ibraheim Campbell, Terrance Brown OR Davion Fleming
Safety – Traveon Henry, Jimmy Hall
Cornerback – Nick VanHoose, C.J. Bryant
Kicker – Jeff Budzien
Punter – Brandon Williams
Long Snapper – Pat Hickey, Chris Fitzpatrick
Kick Returner – Stephen Buckley OR Matt Harris
Punt Returner – Tony Jones
– The running back situation changed a little this week, with Treyvon Green now listed as the co-backup with Stephen Buckley, rather than as the co-starter. Mike Trumpy is the starter. However, I wouldn't put too much stock into that, since Buckley got the most carries against Iowa. That seems likely to continue this week.
- Ian Park and Matt Frazier are now listed as co-starters at guard. Frazier replaced Park during the game against Iowa.
- Malin Jones is now the backup superback, replacing Mark Szott. Jones was probably technically the backup in the Iowa game, but NU rarely plays more than one superback, so don't expect to see much of Jones on the field.
- Sean McEvilly, who is coming off of injury and played in the last game but didn't start, is listed as a backup this week at defensive tackle. NU will likely continue to ease him back into more playing time.
- Dean Lowry is back on the depth chart after leaving the Iowa game with a "lower body injury."
- Venric Mark is completely off the depth chart. That doesn't mean he'll play at Nebraska, but it's certainly not encouraging.
- Matt Harris is now listed as the starter at corner, but he started against Iowa, so that's no surprise.