Hello, friends! Are you in Evanston or anywhere remotely close? GO. LEAVE NOW. GO BE ON COLLEGE GAMEDAY. MAKE SURE THERE ARE LOTS OF PURPLE PEOPLE THERE. GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO.
Are you not? Well, let's watch College GameDay at Northwestern together! Our friends should be there, and hopefully they made the signs we all said that we'd make. I'll be trying to screencap people and find tweets and if you guys want to play along with me I would appreciate that.
Brent Musburger is the GameDay picker, which came as a bit of a surprise, on account of the fact that he's there every week and has never done this before -- I had him all the way down there at 75-1! -- but he's fun so that should be fun. It's especially fun because, you know, Brent Musburger and gambling, although he won't be allowd to actually say his take on Ohio State-Northwestern due to ESPN policy. Apparently, they tried to get Steven Colbert and Seth Meyers, but it didn't work out. Musburger ain't a bad third option.
This should be fun.
AND OH BY THE WAY IT'S GAMEDAY AND WE PLAY OHIO STATE TODAY
More from Sippin' On Purple:
- Northwestern-Ohio State: Previews/Predictions time for Buckeyes-Wildcats!
- On being in New York for Ohio State-Northwestern, the game that could change Wildcats football
- Northwestern vs. Ohio State preview: Three questions for the Wildcats' defense
- Northwestern apparently going ALL-BLACK EVERYTHING uniforms against Ohio State
- Northwestern vs. Ohio State: College GameDay is seriously, really still a thing, and we're maybe Chicago's Big Ten Team