Quarterback — Kain Colter, Trevor Siemian
Running Back — Treyvon Green, Mike Trumpy
Y Receiver — Mike Jensen, Mike McHugh
X Receiver — Tony Jones, Kyle Prater
Z Receiver — Rashad Lawrence, Cameron Dickerson
H Receiver — Christian Jones, Andrew Scanlan
Superback — Dan Vitale, Malin Jones
Left Tackle — Jack Konopka, Shane Mertz
Left Guard — Geoff Mogus, Adam DePietro
Center — Brandon Vitabile, Hayden Baker
Right Guard — Matt Frazier, Ian Park
Right Tackle — Paul Jorgensen, Eric Olson
Defensive End – Tyler Scott, Ifeadi Odenigbo
Defensive Tackle – Will Hampton, Sean McEvilly
Defensive Tackle – Chance Carter, Max Chapman
Defensive End – Deonte Gibson, C.J. Robbins
SAM Linebacker – Collin Ellis, Joseph Jones
MIKE Linebacker – Damien Proby, Timmy Vernon OR Jaylen Prater
WILL Linebacker – Chi Chi Ariguzo, Drew Smith
Cornerback – Matt Harris, Dwight White
Safety – Ibraheim Campbell, Terrance Brown OR Davion Fleming
Safety – Traveon Henry, Jimmy Hall
Cornerback – Nick VanHoose, C.J. Bryant
Kicker – Jeff Budzien
Punter – Brandon Williams
Long Snapper – Pat Hickey, Chris Fitzpatrick
Kick Returner – Matt Harris, Jarrell Williams
Punt Returner – Tony Jones
- Treyvon Green and Mike Trumpy both appear to be healthy, with Green taking over at the No. 1 spot. Venric Mark isn't likely to be back this year given that the bye week didn't help him.
- Matt Frazier is now the starting OG, moving ahead of Ian Park (they were previously co-starters).
- Without Stephen Buckley, Jarrell Williams is now the second kick returner. He filled in during the Nebraska game.
- Dean Lowry is still hurt, meaning Deonte Gibson will start at DE once again, with C.J. Robbins sliding over from DT to back him up.
- Mike McHugh played an expanded role against Nebraska and has moved onto the depth chart at backup WR.