Quarterback — Kain Colter OR Trevor Siemian
Running Back — Treyvon Green, Mike Trumpy
Y Receiver — Mike Jensen, Mike McHugh
X Receiver — Tony Jones, Kyle Prater
Z Receiver — Rashad Lawrence, Cameron Dickerson
H Receiver — Christian Jones, Andrew Scanlan
Superback — Dan Vitale, Mark Szott
Left Tackle — Jack Konopka, Shane Mertz
Left Guard — Geoff Mogus, Adam DePietro
Center — Brandon Vitabile, Hayden Baker
Right Guard — Matt Frazier, Ian Park
Right Tackle — Paul Jorgensen, Eric Olson
Defensive End – Tyler Scott, Max Chapman, Ifeadi Odenigbo
Defensive Tackle – Will Hampton, Greg Kuhar
Defensive Tackle – Chance Carter, C.J. Robbins
Defensive End – Dean Lowry, Deonte Gibson
SAM Linebacker – Collin Ellis, Joseph Jones
MIKE Linebacker – Damien Proby, Timmy Vernon
WILL Linebacker – Chi Chi Ariguzo, Drew Smith
Cornerback – Matt Harris, Dwight White
Safety – Ibraheim Campbell, Terrance Brown OR Davion Fleming
Safety – Traveon Henry, Jimmy Hall
Cornerback – Nick VanHoose, C.J. Bryant
Kicker – Jeff Budzien
Punter – Chris Gradone, Brandon Williams
Long Snapper – Pat Hickey, Chris Fitzpatrick
Kick Returner – Matt Harris, Jarrell Williams
Punt Returner – Tony Jones
- Chris Gradone replaces Brandon Williams as the starting punter.
- Kain Colter is listed as the co-starter with Trevor Siemian at quarterback. That has to do with the uncertainty surrounding Colter's injury.
- Geoff Mogus is back at starting guard, which is good news for NU. He missed his last start due to injury.
- Dean Lowry is back as the starter at DE, rather than co-starter with Deonte Gibson. Ifeadi Odenigbo is still listed as third string because... uhh... who knows.
- Treyvon Green is still the starter at running back despite Mike Trumpy getting most of the carries. Green seems to still be banged up.