Saturday's game against Wisconsin is not only a chance for Northwestern to prove that last week's win over Penn State wasn't an aberration, but also an opportunity to score an important conference victory on a day when the Big Ten West's purported top team, Nebraska, is probably going to lose at Michigan State. In the space of two weeks, we could go from openly debating whether the Wildcats are one of the worst teams in the FBS to speaking optimistically about their chances of competing for a league title.
Here's what you need to know:
Game time: 3:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2
Live stream: WatchESPN
- Our predictions for the game. Most of us like Wisconsin.
- Kevin Trahan tackles the question of whether NU's offensive line has figured itself out.
- Kevin also explains why he thinks NU's defense is legitimately good.
- This week's depth chart. Also, here's what Fitz said at his Monday press conference, as well as practice notes from Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Can NU stop, or limit, Wisconsin's ground game?
- Three things you should focus on in this game.
- How can NU beat Wisconsin? Force a bunch of turnovers.
- Nate Williams breaks down the Penn State win
- It's probably too early to start thinking about bowl games, right?