What does Northwestern need to do to beat Michigan? Pretty much the opposite of what it did last week against Iowa. Even a good game from the Wildcats, though, may not be enough to take down a Michigan team that dominated Indiana (34-10) last week. Winning this game would keep Northwestern in the hunt for a bowl game, too, which is something. In any case, for the Wildcats to win this, they're going to need to overcome quite a few injuries. Here's what else we know:
Game time: 3:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2
Live stream: WatchESPN
- NU needs to get off to a good start. "For Northwestern, however, the way they start is the way they finish. When the Wildcats get off to bad starts, they almost always lose. When they get off to good starts, they usually win."
- NU needs to force some turnovers.
- The depth chart.
- Should NU accept a bowl bid if it goes 5-7?
- What does NU's receiving corps look like going forward?
- Check out our coverage from the basketball exhibition last night. Northwestern dominated, 102-52.