With National Signing Day rapidly approaching, here's an aggregation of the latest news concerning Northwestern's recruiting efforts in the classes of 2015 and 2016:
- Ft. Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas safety Tyson Cisrow will take an official visit to Northwestern ($). He also plans on taking a visit to West Virginia. He also took an early visit to Utah.
- Houston (Tx.) Clear Lake linebacker Nathan Fox received a late Oregon offer, but it won’t sway his commitment to Northwestern. ($)
- Pittsburgh (Pa.) Central Catholic safety John Petrishen will take four official visits. Pitt (January 16), Penn State (January 23), Virginia (January 30), and Northwestern will be squeezed in there too ($).
- Houston (Tx.) Jersey Village safety & linebacker Jordon Williams will be taking an official visit to Northwestern later in the month ($). SMU is also expected to get a visit.
- 2016 Cincinnati (Oh.) La Salle running back Jeremy Larkin got an early offer from Northwestern, and it’s made an early impression ($). Miami (Oh.) and Ohio have also offered.
- 2016 Holmdel (N.J.) St. John Vianney quarterback Anthony Brown is being recruited the hardest by the Wildcats ($).
- 2016 Shreveport (La.) Calvary Baptist Academy safety Chanse Sylvie is near a dozen offers, his latest coming from Northwestern ($).