The big day is here. Northwestern is in Madison to take on the Wisconsin Badgers in a game that will not only be huge for bowl game purposes, but could go a long way to determining how Northwestern's season is viewed in retrospect. If the Wildcats win, they're a legitimate 9-2, and a win over Illinois away from being a legitimate 10-2. But if they lose, they're a fluky 8-3, with only one big win, and with an inordinately good record in close games.
If you're not in Madison, where it snowed through the night and into Saturday morning, below is broadcast information for Saturday's game.
First, here's all you could ever ask for in the way of pregame reading:
- Does Northwestern need a win Saturday to re-legitimize itself?
- Northwestern will be without two offensive guards and a key defensive back Saturday.
- Has Northwestern been "lucky" this season? Henry Bushnell examines using advanced statistics.
- Despite the Badgers being heavy favorites, a few of our writers are picking Northwestern straight up.
- Every Week Is Hate Week on how Jump Around is just the ugly stepsister of Put Your Hands Up In The Air.
- Pat Fitzgerald previewed the matchup with Wisconsin at his weekly press conference.
- Northwestern has given up 170 points in its last four trips to Camp Randall Stadium. It has only scored 50, and hasn't won once.
- Why the Wildcats will beat Wisconsin. And why they won't.
- Northwestern finally got it's running game going again against Penn State and Purdue. Here's how.
- Three matchups to watch when the Badgers and Wildcats square off.
- Northwestern is rolling out its 10th uniform combination in 10 games this season.
- Thursday's Pound The Talk podcast went in-depth on the Wildcats' matchup with Wisconsin.
- Northwestern dropped two spots in this week's College Football Playoff rankings.
- Because of that drop, the Wildcats' hopes of a New Year's Six bowl took a significant hit.
- Wisconsin remained ahead of Northwestern in our Big Ten Power Rankings.
- Three basic things to know about the Wisconsin Badgers.
- Northwestern's pre-injury report depth chart.
Game Time: 2:30 p.m. CT
TV: Big Ten Network
Mobile: BTN2Go Mobile App
Radio: WGN AM 720, WNUR FM 89.3
Betting Line: Wisconsin -10