For one final time in the 2015 regular season, the Northwestern Wildcats will take to the field Saturday, but this is anything but just another game. NU will make the short trek into Chicago to Soldier Field, the home of the Chicago Bears, to take on in-state rival Illinois.
The Wildcats, astoundingly, have an opportunity to go to 10-2. It would be the program's first 10-win regular season since 1995, and would keep alive hopes of the first 11-win season in program history.
For more logistical information the Soldier Field gameday experience, click here.
Broadcast information is below. But first, preview content:
- Hat hat hat hat hat. Hat. HAT HAT HAT HAT. Rodger Sherman gets analytical.
- Is Illinois-Northwestern a rivalry? Our Martin Oppegaard examines.
- Every Week is Hate Week. But
Every This Week Is HAT E Week. And... Wait, what? Illinois hired an actual football coach?
- Our entire staff is picking Northwestern to win... right? Wrong.
- Will Northwestern be able to get points in the red zone? That, plus two other matchups to watch.
- Three things to know about the Illinois, who actually isn't terrible.
- Northwestern is up to No. 16 in the College Football Playoff rankings.
- A New Year's Six bowl is still a possibility for Northwestern. Here's what has to happen.
- Northwestern rose to No. 5 out of 14 in our Big Ten power rankings.
- Our Pound The Talk podcast broke down the win over Wisconsin and previewed the Illinois game.