Here's what Chris Collins had to say after Northwestern's win over Indiana, its fourth straight:
- Collins on the win streak and tonight's performance: "It's a great win for our program as we continue to move forward."
- On how his team has been able to turn it around, Collins had this to say: "After the Michigan State game, we wiped the slate clean...my staff and I stayed up all night and thought about ways to turn this around."
- Collins said he never considered going away from the zone: "We had no chance if we played man...we had to stick with our stuff."
- Collins said it's always nice to beat a team with the kind of history Indiana has: "I know what Indiana means to college basketball, especially being from the Midwest.
- Collins said the team "completely changed" the way they practice. "Now, there's rap music...I'm old."
- Collins on the timeout he called with 2:27 remaining when the lead looked to be slowly slipping away, like it did against Maryland: "You just reinforce that you're going to win the game." He pointed out that the recent wins help in these situations: "When you win some games, you start to think how you're going to win, not how you're going to lose."
- Collins on Olah in the zone: "It allows him to anchor the middle of our paint." He said when they'd play man, teams would bring him out to the three point line and tire him out, but not so with the zone. "He likes it, our guys like it."
- Alex Olah on setting the all-time Northwestern for blocks: "It is an honor to be a part of Northwestern history."
- Tom Crean: "In the second half we did not do a good enough job on Tre Demps."