The Northwestern Wildcats (4-3, 3-1 B1G) are in Columbus to take on the Ohio State Buckeyes (6-1, 3-1 B1G) at The Horseshoe in a mid-afternoon matchup.
Here is everything you need to know for this week’s game:
- This week, Northwestern cornerback Matthew Harris retired from football.
- The Wildcat depth chart features changes at linebacker and in the secondary.
- Here’s what Pat Fitzgerald had to say about the Buckeyes on Monday.
- Three things to know about the Buckeyes.
- Zach Pereles and Josh Burton discuss whether NU can contend in the Big Ten West.
- Northwestern’s bowl hopes continue to get stronger and stronger.
- We went into the film room to discover what makes J.T. Barrett so good... and how NU can stop him.
- Through eight weeks, we still don’t know quite how good Northwestern is. But we’re about to find out.
- For Northwestern to win, it will have to continue its success going to its slot receivers.
- We somehow managed to come up with three reasons why Northwestern will win... and three reasons it won’t.
- Here are three matchups to watch this afternoon.
- The Wildcats will be without Trae Williams this afternoon.
- It’s been a while since Northwestern won in Columbus.
- Here are our predictions and our Pound the Talk preview for today.
Game time: 2:30 p.m. CT
TV channel: ESPN
Online streaming: ESPN 3
Mobile: Watch ESPN
Radio: WGN 720
Betting line: Ohio St. -27