Northwestern’s at Ross-Ade Stadium for an 11 a.m. CT kickoff against Purdue and so are we.
The Wildcats are looking to break a two-game losing streak after dropping consecutive tough games against top-10 teams. Meanwhile, the Boilermakers are hoping to snap a four-game losing streak.
Get caught up with all of our preview content from this week.
- The Week 11 Depth Chart has a couple changes on the defensive side of the ball.
- Pat Fitzgerald and several players met with the media and discussed the Wisconsin loss, this game against Purdue, Friday night Big Ten games and more.
- Read up on this Boilermakers team with our three things to know.
- Despite no longer being in contention for a division title, NU’s final three games are still important.
- California, Detroit and NYC are the current projections for Northwestern’s bowl destination, assuming the Wildcats win two more games.
- The Wildcats need to take care of business against three inferior teams to finish the season.
- FILM ROOM: Northwestern’s running game has created big plays out of spread-out formations.
- We give you three reasons why Northwestern will win and three reasons why it won’t.
- LB Jaylen Prater is out again in this week’s injury report.
- We pounded the talk and extensively previewed this game.
- For a Purdue perspective, we talked to Hammer and Rails about the big matchup.
- Here are three individual matchups to pay attention to today.
- The staff unanimously predicted a Northwestern win in today’s game. What do you think?
Game time: 11 a.m CT
TV Channel: Big Ten Network
Online Streaming: BTN2Go
Betting Line: Northwestern -14