Northwestern (5-5, 4-3 B1G) faces Minnesota (7-3, 4-3 B1G) in Minneapolis hoping to gain bowl eligibility and boost its standing in the Big Ten. The Wildcats defeated the Golden Gophers 27-0 last year at Ryan Field, but Minnesota owns the series at a 52-34-5 mark.
Here’s all of the content to get you up to speed for today’s game:
- Pat Fitzgerald introduced one new starter this week.
- On Monday, Fitzgerald and several players addressed the media to discuss the win over Purdue and to preview Minnesota.
- Here’s our initial preview of the Golden Gophers.
- After a wild Week 11, we’re still not sure where the Wildcats will end up for a bowl game. And here’s how we feel the conference stands as a whole.
- Let’s appreciate Northwestern football while we can.
- The sixth episode of The Foundation dropped this week.
- We went into the film room to show how good John Moten IV was against the Boilermakers.
- These three matchups will determine today’s outcome.
- NU listed just one player, Jaylen Prater, on its injury report.
- We talked with The Daily Gopher to preview the matchup.
- POUND THE TALK
- Three reasons the Wildcats will win.. And three they won’t.
- Finally... Our predictions.
Game time: 2:30 p.m. CT
TV channel: Big Ten Network
Online streaming: btn2go.com
Radio: WGN 720, WNUR 89.3, Sirius Internet 957, Sirius 135, XM 195
Betting line: Northwestern -2 1/2
Over/under: 45 1/2