On Saturday, the Northwestern Wildcats (4-4, 3-2 B1G) meet the Wisconsin Badgers (6-2, 3-2) in Evanston, IL for a crucial Big Ten West matchup.
Both teams are coming off close, emotional games. The Wildcats lost 24-20 in Columbus last week while the Badgers defended home turf in overtime against the Big Ten West-leading Nebraska Cornhuskers.
Here’s all the preview content you need before the game:
- The Week 10 depth chart doesn’t have many changes.
- Pat Fitzgerald addressed the Ohio State loss and the matchup with Wisconsin on Monday.
- Three things to know about the Badgers.
- Northwestern will debut some SWEET graphite uniforms.
- The Wildcats’ bowl prospects remain strong.
- Wisconsin provides another opportunity for a signature win.
- Our Josh Burton dove into the film to see what makes Austin Carr, the B1G’s leading receiver, so good. Pro Football Focus then promptly named Carr the best receiver in the nation.
- We presented three reasons the Wildcats will win and three reasons they won’t.
- Northwestern released Episode 5 of The Foundation.
- The Wildcats will be without Jaylen Prater this weekend, but they do get the return of Trae Williams, per the injury report.
- Here are three key matchups.
- Pat Fitzgerald thinks this will be the offensive line’s toughest test this year, so we talked with J.B. Butler and Brad North.
- We talked with the guys over at Bucky’s 5th Quarter to help preview the game.
- POUND THE TALK.
- Here are our staff’s predictions. Make yours!
Game time: 11 a.m. CT
TV Channel: ABC
Online streaming: ESPN3
Betting line: Wisconsin -6 1/2