Northwestern will hope to secure a momentum-building win as it hosts Iowa at Ryan Field on Saturday. The Northwestern Wildcats (3-3, 1-2 B1G) looked somewhat resurgent in a comfortable win at Maryland last week, while the Iowa Hawkeyes (4-2, 1-2 B1G) are coming off a much-needed bye week. Northwestern stunned Iowa 38-31 at Kinnick last season, and this year’s iteration of Kirk Ferentz’s team will be looking for revenge.
As always, Inside NU has plenty of preview content to catch up on for this week.
- Our predictions for the game.
- Opponent Q&A with Black Heart Gold Pants, the Iowa SB Nation team site.
- We looked at why NU will/won’t beat Iowa.
- Three things to know and three matchups to watch for this game.
- Northwestern’s 3-3, but there’s still a lot that can be salvaged from the rest of the season.
Game Time: 11 a.m. CT
Mobile: WatchESPN App
Betting Line: Northwestern -2, over/under 47