The Northwestern Wildcats (5-3, 3-2 Big Ten) are in Lincoln to take on the Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-4, 3-2) on Saturday. Both teams are coming off of wins; Nebraska eked out a victory over Purdue and Northwestern has won three straight after a 3OT win against Michigan State. Talented quarterbacks Tanner Lee and Clayton Thorson will each look to lead their team to victory at Memorial Stadium. Will Mike Riley be on the hot seat after a loss, or will the Huskers halt the Wildcats’ streak?
Here’s all of our preview content from this week.
- Three things to know about the 2017 Huskers.
- We broke down the film on Paddy Fisher’s huge day vs. Michigan State.
- These three matchups will go a long way in determining the outcome.
- We got the inside scoop on Nebraska from the staff of Corn Nation.
- As always, we made our predictions.
Game Time: 2:30 p.m. CT
Mobile: BTN2Go App
Betting Line: Northwestern -2, over/under 54
(Also, feel free to use this thread to discuss the 11:00 a.m. Big Ten games — Wisconsin-Indiana and Michigan State-Penn State. If Wisconsin loses 3 of its last 4 and the Cats win out...)