The Northwestern Wildcats (1-1) desperately needs to rebound after a disastrous 41-17 loss at Duke in Week 2. The Wildcats will get a chance to do so against the Bowling Green Falcons (0-2), who are also looking for a win to get back on track. The Falcons, currently headed by Mike Jinks, have not faced Northwestern since their win over the Wildcats in the 2003 Motor City Bowl. Ryan Field hosts its first night game of the season tonight at 6:30 pm CST.
Game Time: 6:30 p.m. CT
TV: BTN (alternate)
Mobile: BTN2Go App
Betting Line: Northwestern -21.5, over/under 56.5
- Northwestern is going with a black and grey uniform combination.
- Northwestern’s injury report for this game is not very long.
- Here’s why Northwestern will/won’t beat Bowling Green.
- Our predictions for the game...
- If you’re running across the field before the game, be sure to read our beginner’s guide to Northwestern football.
- Three matchups to watch and three things to know about Bowling Green.