Northwestern will kick off its 2017 campaign against the Nevada Wolf Pack at Ryan Field on Saturday. After a strong second half in 2016 that led to a 7-6 record, the Wildcats will want to avoid the mistakes it made at the start of last season and get off to a hot start. If they do, a Big Ten West title run could be in the cards. Opposing Northwestern will be the Nevada Wolf Pack, playing its first game under new head coach Jay Norvell. Nevada went 5-7 last season.
Here’s what you need to know:
Broadcast Information below:
- Northwestern’s depth chart for today’s contest.
- Keith Watkins II, Travis Whillock and Charlie Fessler are OUT for the game.
- We go over why Northwestern will/won’t beat Nevada.
- Here are three things to know about the Nevada Wolf Pack.
- The offensive line features heavily in our three matchups to watch.
- Northwestern will be going purple-purple for its uniform combo.
- Will Ragatz stressed the importance of Northwestern starting strong.
- Here are Pat Fitzgerald’s press conference notes for this week.
Game Time: 2:30 p.m. CT
Mobile: BTN2Go App
Betting Line: Northwestern -24, over/under 60.5