Northwestern has a history of upsetting ranked Wisconsin teams. Can these 2-1 Wildcats do it again in 2016?
- Northwestern released its Week 5 depth chart and middle linebacker Nathan Fox is OUT.
- Pat Fitzgerald and some players spoke at the weekly Monday press conference.
- We ranked the Big Ten 1-14.
- Here are three things to know about the undefeated Badgers.
- Northwestern will walk onto the field at Camp Randall with locked arms.
- We talked to Wisconsin SB Nation site Bucky’s 5th Quarter to get the inside scoop on the Badgers. It’s worth a read.
- We broke down Clayton Thorson’s throw placement and accuracy for the last two games.
- Northwestern and Wisconsin have played some great game since 1996.
- The Wildcats are going with purple helmets, white jerseys and purple pants. Remember that look from South Bend?
- Here’s why Fitz’s squad will or won’t pull off the upset.
- These three matchups will go a long way in deciding the outcome of the contest.
- We made our predictions. Did you?
- We made a very fun podcast previewing the game.
- Alex Hornibrook and the Wisconsin passing game are striving on third down.
- Jonathan Taylor is the breakout star, but Wisconsin has two other backs who are capable running behind a massive offensive line.
It’s an 11:00 a.m. kickoff from Camp Randall, scene of a controversial NU victory in 2015. Wisconsin guard Jon Dietzen is a game-time decision. Justin Jackson is just 109 yards from becoming Northwestern’s all-time leading rusher.
Game Time: 11 a.m. CT
Online: WatchESPN, Xfinity on Campus
Mobile: WatchESPN App
Betting Line: Wisconsin -16, over/under 48