Today, the Northwestern Wildcats (1-0) head on the road for the first time this season. They will meet the Duke Blue Devils (1-0), who are looking to build off a dominant win over FCS NC Central by defending home turf once again. Northwestern won its first game of the season over Nevada. More importantly for this week, the Wildcats have beaten Duke in each of the last two seasons. However, Duke will still provide a tough task, as second-year starting quarterback Daniel Jones and a host of talented upperclassmen will be hoping to get over the hump against Northwestern.
The game starts at 11 a.m. CST, so make sure to get up early for this one.
Broadcast Information below:
- Northwestern’s depth chart for today’s contest. Northwestern also released an injury report.
- Northwestern will be wearing all-white uniforms.
- Trash talk.
- Why Northwestern will/won’t defeat Duke.
- Here are three things to know about the Duke Blue Devils.
- Caleb Friedman wrote a great breakdown of Northwestern’s pass rush against Nevada and how it can improve.
- Here’s our preview podcast.
- Lastly, we made predictions.
Game Time: 11 a.m. CT, aka God’s time zone
Mobile: WatchESPN App, if you can get it to work
Betting Line: Northwestern -2.5, over/under 55