Northwestern heads to Piscataway looking for its first-ever win over Rutgers. The two teams have not faced off as members of the Big Ten. Northwestern is favored by 20 points, but you never quite know what’s going to happen with this team. Here’s what you need to know before gametime:
- Three things to know about the Scarlet Knights
- Three sort-of serious matchups to watch today
- We’re not looking ahead to next week, but here’s a schedule analysis for the Big Ten West contenders.
- Recapping Clayton Thorson’s performance against Nebraska
- Your Week 8 injury report: No Fox, Hall, Kuhbander, Newsome II, or Vault
- Film analysis: What’s up with the running game?
Game Time: 11:00 a.m. CT
Radio: WGN Radio AM-720
Betting Line: Northwestern -20, O/U 48.5