#BowlSZN is imminent, so we thought we’d bring back our InsideNU Bowl Mania Challenge. The stakes are high — the winner of the contest will get a banner on the site after the national championship. And it’s totally free, so no downsides to simply trying! Here’s how to get involved.
- Go to ESPN.com and make an account if you don’t already have one.
- On the “Fantasy” tab, navigate to “Capital One Bowl Mania.”
- Create a new entry, and pick the results of all 41 bowl games, including the national championship (where you’ll pick between your two semifinal winners). Make sure to name the entry something we can trace back to you, so if you win, you can be honored with a personalized banner.
- Add your entry to the Inside NU Pick ‘Em 2018-19 group, linked here.
- When prompted, enter the password, which is “bowser”, no punctuation or anything. Just bowser.
Be sure to get your picks in before Tulane and Louisiana kick off bowl season on Saturday. The group will lock after that game starts.