Well folks, for the first time in a long time, Northwestern won’t be represented in a bowl game. Fear not, though, because college football is still the best, and we know you’ll all be watching the bowls over the festive season. There’s no downside to signing up - it’s totally free - and the winner of the contest will be rewarded with a banner on our site. Here’s how to get involved.
- Go to ESPN.com and make an account if you don’t already have one.
- On the “Fantasy” tab, navigate to “Capital One Bowl Mania.”
- Create a new entry, and pick the results of all 41 bowl games, including the national championship (where you’ll pick between your two semifinal winners). Make sure to name the entry something we can trace back to you, so if you win, you can be honored with a personalized banner.
- Add your entry to the Inside NU Pick ‘Em 2019-20 group, linked here.
- When prompted, enter the password, which is “hat”.
Be sure to get your picks in before Buffalo and Charlotte kick off bowl season next Saturday. The group will lock after that game starts. Remember, the winner will get the name with which they submit their entry (provided it is SFW) displayed on a banner atop the site for a full day!
Good luck everyone!